张飞和曹操的妹妹比文
Zhang Fei and Cao Cao's sister Bi Wen
曹操说:张飞乃当世猛将,几无人能敌,你去可不是送死?
Cao Cao said: Zhang Fei is a powerful general in the world. There are few enemies. Are you going to die?
曹妹回答:不然,张飞乃出了名的有勇无谋,只要智去即可。
Cao Mei replied: otherwise, Zhang Fei is famous for his bravery and foolishness. He only needs to be wise.
曹操说:那你可要当心,情况不妙就快快回营。
Cao Cao said: then you should be careful. If the situation is not good, go back to the camp quickly.
话说双方交手。
Say that the two sides meet.
曹妹对张飞说:我们文比还是武比啊?
Cao Mei said to Zhang Fei, "shall we do Wenbi or Wubi?"?
张飞一看来了一小妞,心理就老大不乐意。说到:和你武比有什么意思,当然是文比罗。
As soon as Zhang Fei looks at a little girl, he is not happy with her. What's the meaning of Wubi? Of course, it's wenbiro.
曹妹看张飞中计,就说到:那好,我们各做三个手势,谁能在手势上赢了,这仗嘛就算谁赢了。
Looking at Zhang Fei's plan, Cao Mei said, "well, let's make three gestures each. Whoever can win in the gesture will win the battle.".
张飞说:这个没什么问题,咱们开始吧。LADY FIRST
Zhang Fei said: This is OK. Let's start. LADY FIRST
曹妹在空中画了个圆。
Cao Mei drew a circle in the air.
张飞一看,在空中画了个长条。
Zhang Fei took a look and drew a long strip in the air.
曹妹于是伸一根手指。
Cao Mei then extended a finger.
张飞就伸了三根手指。
Zhang Fei stretched out three fingers.
曹妹摸了摸肚子。
Cao Mei touched her stomach.
张飞一挥手。
Zhang Fei waved.
曹妹立刻就兵败回营。
Cao Mei was defeated and returned to the camp.
到了中军帐,曹操便问:你不是说张飞有勇无谋么,这是怎么啦?
When it came to the account of the Chinese army, Cao Cao asked, "don't you think Zhang Fei is brave and resourceless? What's the matter?"?
曹妹就说:我也觉得奇怪啊!
Cao Mei said: I think it's strange!
我说方圆千里都是我哥哥的地盘;
I said that the whole area is my brother's territory;
张飞就说长江流域都是他们兄弟的地盘;
Zhang Fei said that the Yangtze River Valley is their brother's territory;
我说我哥哥一个人艺冠天下;
I say my brother is the best artist in the world;
张飞就说他们兄弟三个天下无敌;
Zhang Fei said that their brothers were invincible in the world;
我说我哥哥满腹经纶,才高八斗;
I said that my brother is full of talents;
张飞一挥手,意思就是,那可能么?
Zhang Fei waved, which means, is that possible?
于是我就逃回来了。
So I ran back.
张飞回去对刘备说:今天碰到曹操的妹妹,嘿嘿,忒有意思,
Zhang Fei went back to Liu Bei and said: I met Cao Cao's sister today. It's very interesting,
她问我吃不吃大饼?
She asked me if I could eat pancakes?
我说只吃油条;
I said I only eat fried dough sticks;
她问我吃一斤够不够?
She asked me if a Jin was enough for me?
我说我要吃三斤;
I said I would eat three Jin;
她又问,那肚子撑着了怎么办啊?
She asked again, what should I do if my stomach is full?
我就一挥手说,那可能么,哈哈,她就逃掉了。
I waved and said, is it possible? Ha ha, she escaped.
张飞的两亲兵是这样描述的:
Zhang Fei's two soldiers are described as follows:
亲兵甲:曹操的妹妹说她的那个有她画的那么大;
Soldier a: Cao Cao's sister said that her one was as big as her painting;
亲兵乙:张飞肯定说他的东西有他画的那么长;
Private B: Zhang Fei must say that his things are as long as his paintings;
亲兵甲:曹操的妹妹肯定问张飞做一次够不够;
Soldier a: Cao Cao's sister must have asked Zhang Fei if it was enough to do it once;
亲兵乙:张飞肯定说要做三次;
Private B: Zhang Fei must have done it three times;
亲兵甲:曹操的妹妹说要是怀孕了怎么办啊;
Soldier a: Cao Cao's sister says what to do if she is pregnant;
亲兵乙:张飞一挥手,关我鸟事!
Private B: Zhang Fei waves. It's none of my business!